The Data Controller corresponds to the owner of the website, whose full details also appear in the legal notice
• Tokio School, S.L. (B87849303)
• Bravo Murillo, 373 -1º A y B, 28020 – Madrid
• Contact details of the Data Protection Delegate: The data protection officer can be contacted at email@example.com.
Data processed: The data processed will be different depending on the different sections or services made available to the user and used by the user, as well as the additional processing permitted or authorised by the user.
- Data obtained from the user: this is the data provided by the user in the process of filling in the forms provided, as well as the subscription to our bulletins, newsletters, campaigns or promotions. This data includes identification and contact data, such as name and surname and e-mail address, among others. In each of the forms, it will be indicated which are obligatory and which are optional.
- Data not obtained from the user: During browsing, data such as those sent by the browser, the IP address assigned by your provider or the information of the device used may be provided.
For what purposes do we process the data?
- Request for information: To provide you with personalised information on the different courses programmed and their respective modalities, calls for competitive examinations or any other type of training available in our catalogue.
- Contact: The email or telephone number provided for contact will be used for an effective response to the questions raised. The use of the instant messaging application will not involve the processing of the telephone numbers of its owners.
- Bulletins or newsletters: The e-mail address, which must be verified by the user, or other similar ones, such as telephone, will be used to send the aforementioned bulletins, according to the user’s interests.
- Promotional/participatory activities: When participating in any of our promotional activities, we will process the data provided according to each specific action, in order to regulate and enable access to and enjoyment of the same. If necessary, the corresponding conditions or legal bases will be published, and if necessary, more detailed information on the processing of personal data will be provided.
- Work with us: The sending of curricular data will be used for use in selection processes, present and future, although the Holder reserves the right to directly delete the information provided.
- Recruitment activities: The Holder, in its capacity as a Private Placement Agency, performs a labour intermediation task, so that it establishes a channel between those people looking for a job suitable to their characteristics and those organisations looking for potential workers with a certain qualification, making available to them the most appropriate professionals for their requirements and needs.
The conservation period will be as follows:
- Request for information: The data necessary for the establishment of the necessary communications for the provision of the requested service will be kept.
- Contact: The data will be deleted once the question posed by the user has been dealt with and answered.
- Bulletins or newsletters: The e-mail address will be used as long as consent is not revoked.
- Promotional/participatory activities: The data will be processed from the moment the user gives his/her consent until it is withdrawn, which may be given as many times as the user wishes. In each communication, the user will find a free and accessible procedure to manage it.
- Work with us: The data will be processed, as soon as they are received, for a period of two years, unless the user sends their cancellation request earlier.
- Recruitment activities: The information will be kept in accordance with the previous criterion indicated, that is, two years from the time the user applies for inclusion or applies for a specific job position. All unsuccessful applications will be deleted in compliance with the principle of data quality.
Legitimation of the processing
In accordance with the processing carried out on the website, we inform you below of the bases of legitimacy of each of them:
- Consent: Consent will be duly obtained for subscription to our newsletters and bulletins, as well as to give timely response to all those issues or questions raised by Users. Consent will always be revocable and may be withdrawn at any time. However, if consent is withdrawn, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing previously carried out.
- The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent, so that one of them may be revoked, without affecting the others.
- Legitimate interest: In accordance with this basis of legitimacy, we will direct requests for information to the Campus Group company that is best able to offer the solution sought by users. In this sense and with the same legal basis, commercial communications may be sent, in accordance with the preferences and interests of the users.
- Compliance with a legal obligation: All recruitment mediation activities will be communicated to the Public Employment Service, in compliance with Royal Decree 1796/2010, of 30 December, which regulates employment agencies, as well as Royal Legislative Decree 3/2015, of 23 October, which approves the revised text of the Employment Act.
Recipients and transfers
The business group to which the Controller belongs is made up of companies dedicated to the field of training, all of them from very specific areas. Thus, when the user’s query or request falls outside the scope of the training provided by the Data Controller, we will direct your request to the company that manages that specific speciality in order to offer and effectively manage the specific demands of users, as well as the services provided by us.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, personal information provided to us will not be disclosed to third parties, except where disclosure is required by law, by court order, or by a competent authority, or where disclosure is required by law, by court order, or by a competent authority, or where disclosure is necessary for the provision of the service, or is expressly requested with the User’s consent.
There are no plans for international data transfers outside the European Union.
In compliance with the aforementioned regulations, the Owner, in its capacity as a Placement Agency, shall register the information provided by the job seeker in the common database of the Single Employment Portal, in such a way as to enable the dissemination of job offers, job applications and training opportunities existing throughout the territory of the State, as well as in the rest of the countries of the European Economic Area, respecting the provisions of Spanish and European regulations on data protection.
Exercise of rights
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them is being processed. Data subjects have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, data subjects may request that we limit the processing of their data or object to the processing of their data, in which case we will only retain the data for the purpose of exercising or defending claims.
To do so, users may (i) By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org; or (ii) By letter to Bravo Murillo, 373 -1º A and B, 28020 – Madrid, including in both cases a photocopy of their national identity card or equivalent supporting documentation.
A complaint may be lodged with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, available at https://sedeagpd.gob.es/