Redacción Tokio | 23/02/2023
AI Developers are starting to become one of the most demanded professional profiles out there. More and more, artificial intelligence is taking more space in the IT sector. Fundamentally associated with machine learning, it is not always considered how it also affects the world of software and application development.
The applications of artificial intelligence are multiple, such as the automation of processes.
To be able to work in the development of artificial intelligence and become an AI developer, specialized training and good foundations on programming are necessary. If you are passionate about programming and you are still not sure what area you want to become an specialist in, we will answer any questions you may have about who an AI developer is and what he does.
What is AI?
Artificial intelligence (AI) is a multidisciplinary field that combines knowledge related to science such as logic and computer science with other more humanistic fields such as philosophy. It is a field of knowledge that tries to design and create artificial entities that are capable of solving problems or performing certain tasks by themselves, using human behavior algorithms.
The future of artificial intelligence
According to certain studies, spending on artificial intelligence is going to double in the next few years. This responds to companies seeking to be more agile and innovative at this somewhat particular moment in history.
Information gathering is the main issue for those who are involved in training artificial intelligence. Some of the objectives set for artificial intelligence include offering a better customer experience or helping other companies and people to improve and facilitate their work, functions and daily tasks.
Artificial intelligence applications
These are some of the most common applications of artificial intelligence:
- Speech recognition. An application that is already taking off and improving every day. Virtual assistants that act by voice recognition like Siri, Alexa or Cortana use this method.
- Machine learning. This is a theoretical field and a branch of artificial intelligence that is responsible for developing the techniques necessary for computers to learn from models designed by humans.
- Artificial vision. In part, it is already being applied in the automotive sector, for autonomous driving systems. Different processes related to the scanning of documents and credit cards also incorporate this possibility.
- Natural language processing. Just like it happens with machine learning, NLP is about making machines or virtual bots learn and develop a way of communicating that is much closer to what humans are used to.
- Autonomous robots. There are some small autonomous robots that are already facilitating many aspects of our lives. Think of something as simple as the latest models of Roomba robots, which use AI to make them much more efficient.
Keep in mind that, with the passing of the years and technological evolution, it is likely that the applications and uses of this type of technology will be many more. Become an AI Developer and participate in the change!
What is an AI developer?
Who is in charge of making all this work? That is where the work of an AI developer comes in. Fundamentally, an Artificial Intelligence developer is in charge of designing, teaching and applying programming techniques that facilitate the development of artificial intelligence. A professional profile on the rise and that, as the years go by, will become much more necessary.
Specializing in artificial intelligence is a safe bet not only for the present, but also for the future.
The work of an AI developer
In order to make it much clearer, we are going to briefly summarize what type of work an AI developer generates and the required knowledge, skills and abilities to become a specialist in this branch of the programming.
These are some of the skills and abilities you need to have if you want to become an AI developer:
- Mathematics and physics
- Understanding current technology trends
- Great analytical and synthetic capacities
- Interest in digital transformation processes
- Creativity and capacity for innovation
- Capacity for teamwork
- Organization capacities
- Dedication and tolerance to frustration
These are the main functions of an AI developer:
- Provide solutions to Natural Language Processing problems
- Build, train and apply neural networks
- Develop products and services based on AI
- Develop machine learning and facial recognition projects
- Develop electronic and mechanical solutions that are design-oriented
- Diagnose errors in a machine learning system
- Design Machine Learning models
- Design products and services based on intelligent solutions
- Design speech recognition models and music synthesis
- Construct algorithms that mimic human abilities
- Improvement of decision processes
The functions that you will be able to perform as an AI Developer are varied and will depend, to a large extent, on the company you work for and the lines of development that are being applied in each case.
Work as an AI developer!
As we have seen, artificial intelligence is not something belonging to the distant future, but it is already here and, in fact, it is here to stay. Now it’s up to you to decide if you want to participate in the progress and in the future of this field by becoming an AI developer.
The automation of industrial processes, machine learning, design, the internet of things… There are many applications of artificial intelligence.
Therefore, if you already have solid knowledge foundations about programming and the idea of becoming an AI developer appeals to you, think no more. Take the step towards a career with a bright future ahead! With Tokyo School’s artificial intelligence specialization course, you can get ready for this with the help of experts and professionals from the IT sector.
A training that will guide you towards a new path. Whether you want to update your skills or acquire specialized knowledge for the first time, this is the course for you. Do not wait any longer! Request information now!
We get you ready!
Artificial intelligence specialisation
"*" indicates required fields